In 2013,
Our EcoVim® Clients Diverted
14,000+ Tons of Food Waste From US Landfills
Food Waste: The Next Big Effort in Sustainability
Every day, millions of tons of food waste (from commercial kitchen and dining room scraps) are simply bagged up and dumped in the trash bins for destination to the landfill. In the US alone, over 20% of landfill content is food waste. This food will break down and begin to emit tons of methane and greenhouse gases into the atmosphere as it slowly decomposes.

Composting is an excellent way to utilize food waste but the problem is time. It takes weeks or months to properly compost food waste and it takes space and labor to correctly process this waste.

OnSite Waste Solutions provides technology and equipment which dehydrates this food waste in less than 24 hours.

The reduction in volume can be as high as 90%, leaving only 10% of the original mass processed. The output product is a highly concentrated organic soil amendment which can be used in the landscape or garden. The remaining by-product is reclaimable filtered water which can be used in the landscape.

Copyright ©2012-2015 OnSite Waste Solutions. All rights reserved.
Our EcoVim Technology:
Kitchen Innovations™ Award Winner
for 2009
National Restaurant Association
Watch EcoVim® in action at La Costa Resort
H o m e
A b o u t U s
C o n t a c t U s
A f f i l i a t e s