Examine your options
§ 8108. Cannabis Waste Management Plan:
(b) Collection and processing of cannabis waste by a local agency, a waste
hauler franchised or contracted by a local agency, or a private waste hauler
permitted by a local agency;
Don't Do It
• Track & trace (CCTT–METRC) ends where in this process, with the hauler?
• HUGE safety issues with grinders, dust, contamination, PPE compliance.
• You will pay to SHIP IN organics.
• You will pay to SHIP OUT what is now DOUBLE THE WEIGHT OF THE WASTE; extra
surcharges & fees
• Your facility is under constant access for vendor organics drop off, and hauler pickup
is NOT under your
Closed Loop Cannabis Waste Processing Solutions
For Large Cultivators & Business Park Environments
Copyright 2018 OnSite Waste Solutions