Diverting Food Waste from Our Landfills to Reduce GHG Emissions
OnSite Waste Solutions offers consulting, including California's AB 1826 & SB 1383 framework. Our experts can assess the current food waste profile to determine facility food waste numbers to establish a baseline, then calculate & report GHG emissions of your state recovery options.
We offer on-site food waste processing options for compliance regarding regulatory factors, timelines, and enforcement. Our team also provides compliance and training for workflow and source separation issues.
Dehydration and Recovery Technology (DaRT)
- Proven commercial dehydration systems for over 20+ years
- Full range of custom sizes available on-site to match your organic/food waste processing requirements: 200+ to 2,000+ pounds per day
- Easy to use with low labor and maintenance requirements.
- Easy to install. Only requires a 208V – 220V electrical source, delta-wired and a small drain nearby.
- Does not require: additional water, enzymes or wood chips to reduce the food waste.
- Minimizes: odor, pests and leaching issues.
- Does not require special venting for odors due to our dehydrators’ built-in odor control.
- Capable of processing small amounts ( 10% by volume ) of compostable tableware.
- By-products include: (i) pathogen-free, highly concentrated organics (HCO), and (ii) sterile, filtered water (H2O).
We offer food waste assessment & GHG impact site plans, workflow, training & education reporting tools for the needs of restaurants, cafés, resorts, colleges/universities, or any food service environment.
Why Choose Us
- A wide selection of custom sizes is available to fulfill your daily waste requirements
- Capacity for two daily cycles (9 to 10 hours each cycle)
- It's simple to use and doesn't take a lot of time
- No additional pre-processing requirements for microbes/wood chips
- Over 4,000+ units have been placed worldwide
- You may now process some compostables ( 10% by volume ) along with 90% of other source separated food waste.
Municipal – County/City/Franchisees
- Plant-sized municipal scale dehydration systems
- Daily capacity ranges from 3+ to 100+ tons
- Easy to use, low FTE labor, small space, and no additional microbe/wood chip pre-processing needs
- When compared to an AD facility, this model is extremely cost-effective.
- “Self-powered” waste-to-energy (WTE) models are also available.
How We Help
- Food waste assessment & GHG impact
- Site plan & installation
- Workflow & training
- Sustainability reporting tools